This page has moved to a new address.

Homemade Ranch Dressing

The Best Blog Recipes: Homemade Ranch Dressing

Dec 31, 2012

Homemade Ranch Dressing


Photo source: The Best Blog Recipes


Homemade Ranch Dressing
Ingredients
2 cups buttermilk
2 cups Best Foods Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon accent seasoning (I didn't add this to my recipe since I didn't have it in the house)
3/8 teaspoon ground pepper
2 teaspoons parley flakes

Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix with whisk or electric mixer until all lumps are goneRefrigerate for 30 minutes, allowing dressing to thicken.

I have linked this recipe to the following "Link Parties".  Please visit these wonderful blogs for other amazing recipes, crafts & DIY ideas!

Sumo's Sweet Stuff
     
 
Memories by the Mile

Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 31, 2013 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Shauna,
Thank you for sharing this at my party. I love it, can't wait to try some.
Have a great week. I"m following too!
Wanda Ann @ http://www.memoriesbythemile.com/

 
At February 25, 2013 at 10:50 AM , Anonymous Katie B. of HousewifeHowTos.com said...

This sounds like a good one. I usually add a little dill, but maybe it's not needed?

I'd love if you'd come join my How To Tuesday link party, too.
http://housewifehowtos.com/link-party-2/how-to-tuesday-link-party-9/

 
At February 25, 2013 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

This ranch looks amazing and so much better when you make it from scratch. Thanks for sharing it at Silver Pennies Sundays! x

 
At February 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yum, I'll have to try a little Dill next time and see if we like it! Thanks for the suggestion :)

I also went over and linked up at your party, liked you on FB and added your button to my parties page!

Hope you'll come back on Friday to join in my link party The Weekend re-Treat!

 
At February 25, 2013 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You're welcome Danielle!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home